Moosend allows you to move your Salesforce contacts to our platform using the Salesforce plugin. You can transform your existing Salesforce contacts into recipients of your Moosend email marketing email lists.
Note: Another way to access this plug-in is through Bulk actions.
To import Salesforce contacts through integrations:
- In the top navigation bar, click and click Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, find Salesforce and click Select.
- In the Choose email list dialog, select the email list that you want to add your Salesforce contacts to and then click Continue.
- Click Login with your account and enter your Salesforce credentials.
- Click Allow to complete the authentication step.
- On the Data selection tab, select which contact fields to import.
- If you have consent from an external source, select Yes, add them as verified, I do have consent from these members.
- Click Next.
- On the Data Mapping tab, click each drop-down list and select the default fields or a custom field. If you want to map a specific column to a field, click the Map to drop-down list, then click the field to use, and click Next.
Note: When mapping your data to a custom field, you can select an existing custom field, or you can create a new custom field in each column.
- If you have not mapped all uploaded data to their corresponding fields, a pop-up message asks you to confirm that you want to ignore any unmapped columns. Click Ignore and continue.
- On the Notification tab, select your preferred import completion notification and click Import.
- A pop-up dialog indicates that the import operation has been successfully queued. To view a report of the import operation, click Go there.
- Click View reports to see the details of when the import operation started or finished, how many members were added, updated, or ignored.