Once you have created some email lists and filled them with future recipients for your campaigns, you may wish to take advantage of the several available options for organizing them.
Let's see how you can do that:
1. On your Moosend page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab on the top navigation bar and select
A list of your existing email lists appears.
You have two filtering options available for your email lists:
- Filter by label
- Filter by opt-in type
A. Filtering by label
1. Click on the Filter by label option located above your list of email lists.
2. Select one of the available labels in the drop-down menu (these will be any labels that you have added to any of your email lists) to filter your list.
B. Filtering by opt-in type
You also have the option to filter by opt-in type.
1. Click on the Filter by opt-in type option located above your list of email lists, right next to the Filter by label option.
2. Select one of the three filtering options from the drop-down menu.
You have three opt-in type options to filter by:
- Single Opt-in
- Soft Double Opt-in
- Strong Double Opt-in
C. Searching for an email list
Use the search bar located above your list of email lists in order to Search by name and Email List ID and quickly find any specific email list you may be looking for.