When editing your newsletter design's layout, each layout comes with its own fully customizable group of Layout settings. One of the customization options contained in the settings is the Background Image option. This option allows you to upload an image as a background for a particular layout.
To add a background image to a layout:
- In the editing area, hover your mouse over a layout to display the Actions menu.
- Click Settings to display the Layout settings in the editor's right pane.
- Click Add Background Image, click to browse and select the background image from a variety of options and add the one you prefer as a background.
Note: Not all email clients support background images (e.g. Outlook) so adding a background color as a precaution is a very good idea.
- After uploading an image, additional options are displayed. You can use the following options:
- Change Background Image: select a new background image to replace the current one.
- Remove Background Image: click to delete the layout’s background image.
Note: You might also want to take a look at how to repeat a background image to tweak your design.