When editing your newsletter design's layout, each container comes with its own fully customizable group of row and slot settings. One of the customization options contained in the settings is the Background Image Repeat option.
Make sure that you have already uploaded an image as a background for the particular container, using the Background Image to upload a file from your computer or select one from the internet using any of the various sources available. If no image has been uploaded as a background for the container, then there is no way to take advantage of the Background Image Repeat and so it won't appear as an option on this particular container's Row settings.
To edit the Background Image Repeat option:
- In the editing area, hover your mouse over a container to display the Actions menu.
- Click Settings to display the Row settings in the editor's right pane.
- In Background Image Repeat, select the option you want for background repeat. You can select the following options:
- no-repeat - Removes any tiling of the image you uploaded, keeping one instance of the image. This is the default option.
- repeat-y - Tiles the image on the vertical (Y) axis of the row.
- repeat-x - Tiles the image on the horizontal (X) axis of the row.
- repeat - Tiles the image on both the vertical (Y) and horizontal (X) axes of the row.