It is very easy to create a connection between your email campaigns and the actions of your e-commerce website users. All you have to do is start identifying your website visitors and then use the insight you gain to create unique Automation workflows which will capture their interest, at the right moment, based on how they interact with your website.
To install our platform's add-on and connect your CS-Cart site with our platform, follow the steps below:
1. Once inside your CS-Cart Marketplace, select Moosend Website Connector and tap on the "Buy Add-on" button.
2. Download the MooTracker CS-Cart Plugin folder.
3. Log in to your CS-Cart account. Click on the "Add-ons" tab and then on the "Manage add-ons" option.
4. On the top right corner, tap on the "Upload and install the add-on" plus icon.
5. After the "Upload & Install add-on" modal is shown, select the zip file and click on "Local". Click on the "Upload & Install" button.
6. Go to your Add-ons list and click on MooTracker. Enter your website ID in the corresponding field.
You can find it in your Moosend account after tapping on the Account button and then the Websites option. Tap on your Moosend website's name to find its ID. Click on the Copy ID button.
7. After filling in your ID address, tap on "Save".
About our platform's Website Tracking
Our platform's website tracking is a web analysis service provided by our company. The data collected is made available to the client for actionable insights (reporting, segmentation, and automation). Direct access to the data is only provided to the client through the use of our platform. The data may be used in anonymized and aggregated form from Moosend Ltd. for reporting purposes.
Moosend website tracking uses proprietary, cookie-based, technology to track data on end-user page visits, product views, user cart, and purchase information but not limited to product quantity and pricing. Data collection at any of the above levels can be turned on or off by the relevant client of our platform. Our company has no control of the status or information shared through its website tracking feature. More specifically the cookie-technology stores:
- An identification number to uniquely identify a user's browser session.
- An identification number to uniquely identify a browser. It's not possible to uniquely identify a device through this feature
- An identification number to uniquely identify the relevant website.
- Relevant flags to enable or disable certain library features including but not limited to the exit-intent functionality
Identifying Specific Users
Our website tracking uses proprietary, cookie-based, technology to link the aforementioned data to a specific user identified by his email address. This setup allows for more accurate tracking of end-users by associating them with the same ID over various sessions and devices. This functionality is called
Identify. Specific user data collection as part of the identify functionality can be turned on or off by the relevant client of our platform. Our company has no control of the status or information shared through its website tracking feature.