CS-Cart is an eCommerce shopping cart software solution, which includes all the features necessary to build a successful and competitive online business. CS-Cart users can install our platform's add-on to connect a CS-cart site and enable website tracking.
To set up website tracking using the CS-Cart plugin:
- In the CS-Cart Marketplace, find the Moosend Website Connector plugin and click Get Add-on.
- Download the mooTracker zip file for the CS-Cart plugin.
- Log in to your CS-Cart account, click the Add-ons tab and then click Manage add-ons.
- On the top right corner, click + to upload and install the add-on.
- On the Upload & install the add-on dialog, click Local.
- Select the downloaded mooTracker zip file and click Upload & install.
- Click the Add-ons tab and scroll down the list and click MooTracker.
- In General, in the Enter your Website ID field, enter your website ID and click Save.
Note: To retrieve your website ID, you must log into your Moosend account and in the top navigation bar, click , click Websites, then click your website's URL.