WooCommerce is a free ecommerce plugin that works with WordPress to turns a WordPress website into an online store. WooCommerce users can install our platform's add-on to connect a WordPress site and enable website tracking.
To set up website tracking using the WooCommerce plugin:
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- In the left menu, click Plugins and click Add New.
- In the Add Plugins page, on the search bar, enter Moosend website tracking.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate.
- In the left menu, click Settings.
- In Moosend Website Tracking, in the Enter your Website ID field, enter your website ID and click Save Changes.
Note: To retrieve your website ID, you must log into your Moosend account and in the top navigation bar, click , click Websites, then click your website's URL.
Alternatively, you can go to the WordPress Plugins section, find Moosend Website Connector and click Download. You then have to manually copy the contents of the downloaded folder to this directory: wordpress_installation_directory/wp-content/plugins/mootracker/. Then do the same steps described in the procedure to enter your website ID.