The true power of our platform's Automation workflows lies in identifying your website visitors. The information flow coming from your website to your account in our platform can be harnessed to create email campaigns that are dispatched at exactly the right moment, for the right reasons, to the right people.
To install our platform's add-on and connect your PrestaShop site with our platform, follow the steps below:
1. Once inside your PrestaShop Addons Marketplace, select Moosend Website Connector Module and tap on the "Add to Cart" button.
2. Go to your Dashboard and on the left-side menu, tap on the "Modules" option. Click on the "Upload a module" button and select the moosend module folder you previously downloaded on your computer.
3. After your module has been installed, tap on "Configure".
4. Enter your website ID in the corresponding field.
You can find it in your Moosend account after tapping on the Account button and then the Websites option. Tap on your Moosend website's name to find its ID. Click on the Copy ID button.
5. Paste your ID in the corresponding field and click on the disk-shaped "Save" button.
About our platform's Website Tracking
Our platform's website tracking is a web analysis service provided by our company. The data collected is made available to the client for actionable insights (reporting, segmentation, and automation). Direct access to the data is only provided to the client through the use of our platform. The data may be used in anonymized and aggregated form from Moosend Ltd. for reporting purposes.
Moosend website tracking uses proprietary, cookie-based, technology to track data on end-user page visits, product views, user cart, and purchase information but not limited to product quantity and pricing. Data collection at any of the above levels can be turned on or off by the relevant client of our platform. Our company has no control of the status or information shared through its website tracking feature. More specifically the cookie-technology stores:
- An identification number to uniquely identify a user's browser session.
- An identification number to uniquely identify a browser. It's not possible to uniquely identify a device through this feature
- An identification number to uniquely identify the relevant website.
- Relevant flags to enable or disable certain library features including but not limited to the exit-intent functionality
Identifying Specific Users
Our website tracking uses proprietary, cookie-based, technology to link the aforementioned data to a specific user identified by his email address. This setup allows for more accurate tracking of end-users by associating them with the same ID over various sessions and devices. This functionality is called
Identify. Specific user data collection as part of the identify functionality can be turned on or off by the relevant client of our platform. Our company has no control of the status or information shared through its website tracking feature.