OpenCart is a free, open-source ecommerce platform that enables the selling and purchasing of online products. OpenCart users can install our platform's add-on to connect an OpenCart website and enable website tracking.
To set up website tracking using the OpenCart plugin:
- In OpenCart Marketplace, find the Moosend Website Connector (3.x) extension and click Download.
- Unzip the downloaded file. It contains mootracker.zip and moosend_website_tracking_v3.ocmod.zip files.
- Go to the upload folder of your OpenCart installation.
- Extract the mootracker.zip file and move the mootracker folder inside the upload folder.
- Log in to your OpenCart account.
- In the left menu, click Extensions and click Installer.
- Click Upload and select the moosend_website_tracking_v3.ocmod.zip file.
- Click Extensions and in the Choose the extension type drop-down list, select Modules.
- Scroll down to find MooTracker and click to install.
- Click to configure the tracker
- In the Enter your website ID field, enter your website ID and click Save.
Note: To retrieve your website ID, you must log into your Moosend account and in the top navigation bar, click , click Websites, then click your website's URL.