You can use the "Then add tags to member" action to organize your email lists and keep track of important information regarding your subscribers. By selecting this action, your list will always stay relevant to the needs of your business.
To add a Then add tags to member action in a workflow:
Click + below any part of your workflow where you want to add a Then add tags to member action. In the example below, the "When someone subscribes to any list" trigger has been selected.
- The Select action dialog opens with the Conditional/Control steps tab in the left menu.
Click the Actions tab.
- Click the arrow beside the Then add tags to member action. The Then add tags to member dialog appears.
- In the Tags field, enter one or more tags that you want to add to a member. To add multiple tags, enter each tag and then press Enter.
- In the Create Member field, select if you want to create the member if it does not exist in the email list. You have three options:
- Yes - Create the member if it does not exist
- Yes - Create the member if it does not exist as verified, I have consent from an external source. This option should be selected if your email list requires consent and you have already been given consent by your subscriber through the Double Opt-in procedure.
- No - Do not create a new member
- Click Save.