A. Finding the Actions
1. In the example used below, the "When someone subscribes to any list" trigger has been selected. After you have set the Trigger of your choice, click on the + button, located at every intersection on your workflow.
A pop-up window appears.
2. Choose the Actions tab, on the pop-up that appears.
3. Tap on the Then ping me action to add it to your workflow.
B. Setting up the Action
1. Fill in the email address(es) of whoever you want to ping, on the Recipients area.
The email address of the account owner is there by default but you can choose to remove it or add more email addresses beside it.
2. You also have the option to include a note in the email notification that your selected recipients will receive.
3. Click on the Save button.
Your action will be ready and waiting inside your workflow.
Don't forget to take a look at how you can edit your automation workflow, so that you can optimize your automation design. Also, make sure you explore some of the highly useful Conditional / Control steps which will help you design the automation that best fits your needs.