A. Finding the Actions
1. In the example used below, the "When someone subscribes to any list" trigger has been selected. After you have set the Trigger of your choice, click on the + button, located at every intersection on your workflow.
A pop-up window appears.
2. Choose the Actions tab, on the pop-up that appears.
3. Tap on the Then send a message to slack action to add it to your workflow.
B. Setting up the Action
1. Click on the Connect to Slack button in the window that appears.
2. Tap on the Allow button on the message displayed on your screen.
3. To send a direct message on Slack, type the @ symbol followed by the person's username into the appropriate field and fill in the corresponding message. Then, click the Save button.
4. To send a message to a channel on Slack, type the # symbol followed by the channel name into the appropriate field and fill in the corresponding message. Then, click the Save button.
5. To disconnect from Slack, click on the Disconnect from Slack button.
Don't forget to take a look at how you can edit your automation workflow, so that you can optimize your automation design. Also, make sure you explore some of the highly useful Conditional / Control steps which will help you design the automation that best fits your needs.