A. Finding the Actions
1. In the example used below, the "When someone subscribes to any list" trigger has been selected. After you have set the Trigger of your choice, click on the + button, located at every intersection on your workflow.
A pop-up window appears.
2. Choose the Actions tab, on the pop-up that appears.
3. Select the Then unsubscribe from list action to add it to your workflow.
B. Setting up the Action
1. Select whether you want to unsubscribe the contact from all your email lists or from a specific one, using the drop-down menu.
Your options are:
- (Unsubscribe from) All email lists and never send again
- (Unsubscribe from) Only from list [List Name]
Choosing a specific list means that the list member will remain active on all other email lists apart from the one you selected.
2. Click on the Save button.
Your Action step will be ready and waiting inside your workflow.
Make sure that your design works exactly how you have imagined, by learning how to edit your automation workflow. Also, don't forget to explore some of the highly useful Conditional / Control steps which will help you design the automation that best fits your needs.