While in the process of designing your automation workflow and choosing the appropriate triggers for it, you will be given the option to categorize the triggers, so that you only use the ones relevant to your current design. One of the categories is called Profile Management and it involves those triggers which have to do with events related to your Custom Fields and your recipients' tags.
1. Click on the Profile Management tab.
Once inside the corresponding tab, you can select the trigger you wish to use by tapping on it.
The triggers that fall under the Profile Management category are:
- The When any custom field value is changed trigger
- The When a specific custom field value is changed trigger
- The When a custom field value is changed to a specific value trigger
- The When any tag is added trigger
- The When any tag is removed trigger
- The When a specific tag is added trigger
- The When a specific tag is removed trigger