Sending out email campaigns is one of the primary uses of an automation workflow. You can add a "Then send email campaign" action in your automation to easily reach out to your subscribers.
To add a Then send email campaign action in a workflow:
Click + below any part of your workflow where you want to add a Then send email campaign action. In the example below, the "When someone subscribes to any list" trigger has been selected.
- The Select action dialog opens with the Conditional/Control steps tab in the left menu.
Click the Actions tab.
- Click the arrow beside the Then send email campaign action. The Then send email campaign dialog appears.
- In the Subject line field, enter the text that you want to appear in your recipients' inboxes.
- In the "From" name field, select the sender of your campaign. This is the name and email address that your subscribers see in their inboxes. Make sure to use a name that is easily recognizable to them.
- Select the campaign content to send using the available options. See the different options in creating the campaign content for your automation for details.
Under Emails per day, select the maximum number of emails sent by this action, per day