A. Finding the Actions
1. Click on the + button, located at every intersection on your workflow.
A pop-up window appears.
2. Choose the Actions tab, on the pop-up that appears.
3. Select the Then unsubscribe from list action to add it to your workflow.
B. Setting up the Action
1. Type in the Subject line of the email you are going to send.
2. Choose the "From" name of the email from the drop-down menu.
3. Choose the campaign content. You have four options where your campaign content is concerned.
i. Creating a simple campaign content
The first option is to create a simple HTML message for your automation from within the Then send email campaign window when you are in the Rich text editor tab (the default option). Create your simple HTML message, then click on the Save button.
ii. Creating a campaign design
You may also create a new campaign design for your automation. To do this, click the Campaign editor tab once more, then click on the Go to editor button.
Clicking on this button takes you to our Campaign Editor, where you can create a whole new design.
iii. Fetching the content from an existing campaign
The third option is to fetch the content from an existing campaign.
1. To use content from an existing campaign, click on the Campaign editor tab, then click on the Use a ready campaign button.
2. Next, use the drop-down list to select the campaign whose content you wish to use, whether it be a campaign that has already been sent out or just a draft campaign.
Once you have selected your campaign, click on the Import button to use its content in your automation campaign. After the import process is completed, the HTML content of the campaign you selected will be imported to your automation campaign.
iv. Creating a campaign from scratch
1. You may also create a new campaign from scratch for your automation. To do this, click the Campaign editor tab once more, then click on the Create a campaign from scratch button.
Clicking on this option takes you to the Campaign wizard where you can follow the steps to import your desired HTML content, just as you would do with a regular campaign, or create a brand new campaign from scratch.
2. Once you are happy with your design, clicking on the Update Campaign and Continue button will automatically take you back to your automation, allowing you to continue with designing it.
3. Select the maximum number of emails sent by this action, per day.
The available options which refer to each subscriber are:
- Up to 1 email
- Up to 2 emails
- Up to 3 emails
- Up to 4 emails
- Up to 5 emails
4. Click on the Save button.
It's highly advised that you take a look at how to edit your automation workflow so that you make sure your automation design works exactly how you want it to.