After creating your automation workflow, you have the option to add time intervals at any intersection. In Moosend, you can use the Wait a specific time interval step in your workflow. They are useful control steps, especially if your automation contains several actions that send emails to your recipients. Time intervals provide breathing space between the different actions in your automation workflow.
To add a Wait a specific time interval step in a workflow:
Click + below any part of your workflow where you want to add a Wait a specific time interval step.
- The Select action dialog opens with the Conditional/Control steps tab in the left menu.
Click the arrow next to Wait a specific time interval.
- In the Wait a specific time interval dialog, click Wait for some time and then specify the amount of time in minutes, hours, days, or months to wait until the next step in your automation takes place.
- Click Save.
- To wait for a specific date between two steps in your workflow, click the Wait until a specific date tab.
- Use the Select Hour, Select Minute, and Timezone drop-down menus to specify the exact time, and timezone, to wait for the next step in your workflow.
To make this action recur on a specific day, set the Recurrency by day toggle switch to Yes and then select the day that you want this action to recur on.
- To make this action recur on a specific date, set the Recurrency by date toggle switch to Yes and then in the drop-down menu select the day of every month, that you want this action to recur on.
Note: If you do not select a day, the action recurs every day.
- Click Save.