When designing your latest newsletter using our platform's flexible Editor, you will find that you can bring your newsletter to absolute perfection with ease.
After you have defined your newsletter design's structure using the various Containers, you can also start adding Elements to each available slot, filling the structure with content. Each Container you use comes with its own fully customizable group of Container settings. One of these customization options contained in the settings is the Row Background Color (Wide).
Let's take a closer look at what it does:
1. Click on the Settings symbol, appearing on the right side of the Container when you place your mouse over it, to open the Container settings.
Make sure that your Container has a few Elements and content of your choice (images, text, etc) added to it so that it is clearly discernible how changing the Row Background Color (Wide) affects the look of your newsletter design.
2. Click on the Row Background Color (Wide) field, located on the left side of your Editor page.
A color pallet appears. It consists of the following parts:
- The color gradient map
Use it to pick the gradient of the color you want to use.
- The color bar with all the colors available
Use it to pick the color that you want to use.
- The transparency bar
Set to the far left makes the colored area fully transparent, whereas on the far right any transparency setting is removed.
- The hex code for the current color choice
Enter the Hex code or the values for each color constituent separately (R is for Red, G is for Green, B is for Blue and A is for Transparency).
- The preset color options
There are some preset color options available for you to choose a color quickly.
3. Change the Row Background Color (Wide) using the pallet options.
Now that you are familiar with how the color of each row can be changed, make sure you take advantage of it to tweak your design and make it reach perfection.