Our platform offers you a range of options on how to import your email lists in order to make sure that all your needs are covered. Select the import method that you prefer and until the import process is completed, you may want to check its progress.
A. Finding the progress of your imported data
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the name of the email list into which you previously imported your members.
3. On the vertical menu on the left, tap on the Perform bulk actions button.
4. On the menu that appears, select the option Import Members into List.
5. Click on the View reports button, next to the import method you used to import your members.
6. Check the progress of your import.
The import progress can be:
This means that we are currently checking the data you are trying to import and will let you know if they will be rejected. Otherwise, once the validating process is completed, the import of your subscribers will start automatically.
This means that your import is currently running and will be completed soon. In case you selected to receive a notification email, we will notify you at the email address provided once your import is completed.
- Import Rejected
This means that we just run some robot checks for the data you are trying to import and it seems that you need to clean up your list before attempting to import it again. To clean up your list, you can simply use one of the integrations found here or you can use other similar tools outside of our platform.
If your list is getting rejected, this means it contains a great number of invalid email addresses.
If your import is completed, you will see that the counters Updated and Added are showing the members updated and added to your email list.
B. Finding the report of your imported data
When setting up your import, if you selected to receive a notification email, we will notify you on that email address as soon as the import is completed. However, even if you didn't select to receive an email, there is still a way to find a report of your imported data.
1. Once inside your email list, click on Perform bulk actions once more.
2. Tap on Import Members into List.
3. Click on the View reports button, next to the import method you used to import your members.
4. If your import is completed successfully, you can see the members that are updated or added to your list.
5. In case there are any ignored members, a CSV file will appear in the Reports column. To download it, simply click on the Ignored Emails clickable text which is followed by the numbers of the ignored members of the imported data.