Our platform offers you a range of options on how to import your email lists in order to make sure that all your needs are covered. Select the import method that you prefer and until the import process is completed, you may want to check its progress.
To find the progress of your imported data:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click the name of the email list that you used to previously import your members.
- In the menu on the left, click Perform bulk actions.
- In the Choose Bulk Action page, navigate to Import Members into List and click View reports.
- Check the progress of your import based on the following:
- Validating - This means that we are currently checking the data you are trying to import and will let you know if they will be rejected. Otherwise, once the validating process is completed, the import of your subscribers will start automatically.
- Running - This means that your import is currently running and will be completed soon. In case you selected to receive a notification email, we will notify you at the email address provided once your import is completed.
- Import Rejected - This means that we just run some robot checks for the data you are trying to import and it seems that you need to clean up your list before attempting to import it again. To clean up your list, you can simply use one of the integrations found here or you can use other similar tools outside of our platform.
If your list is getting rejected, this means it contains a great number of invalid email addresses.
- Finished - If your import is completed, you will see that the counters Updated and Added are showing the members updated and added to your email list.
- To check the members imported, check the columns to see how many members were added, updated, or ignored. In case there are any ignored members, a CSV file appears in the Reports column. To download it, simply click on the Ignored Emails clickable text which is followed by the numbers of the ignored members of the imported data.