There are two types of bounces that might occur when you send out your email campaign to a list of recipients:
- Hard bounces appear within minutes after the delivery of the campaign, as the recipient’s email client (re: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.) hastily sends a message informing that the campaign you sent out could not be delivered.
- Soft bounces require 1 to 2 days to appear. Note that a soft bounce might occur due to a temporary issue, which means that our platform will try to send the same email to the particular recipient 4 times. If the recipient’s email provider keeps returning a negative delivery, then the recipient's email address is determined as a hard bounce and it is automatically removed from your email lists.
Statistics regarding bounces are completed approximately 2 to 4 days after the campaign was initially sent out.
To see the reports on bounces:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Reports tab and click Campaign Reports.
- Click the name of the campaign whose performance you want to check.
- In the menu on the left, click the Track recipient activity tab.
- Click Bounced to view a list of bounced members.
- Click to the right of the list of bounced members and either click to send the list to your account email as a CSV file, or to download it as a PDF.
Note: The PDF option downloads the list currently displayed on the page you are viewing, whereas the CSV option sends you the data containing the list of bounced members.