When editing your landing page design's layout, each layout comes with its own fully customizable group of settings. One of the customization options contained in the settings is the Layout Background Color (Wide).
To edit the Layout Background Color (Wide):
- In the editing area, hover your mouse over a layout to display the Actions menu.
Note: Make sure that you choose a layout that has any type of item in it. This way, you can clearly see how changing the Layout Background Color (Wide) option actually affects the look of your newsletter design.
- Click Settings to display the Layout settings in the editor's right pane.
- In Row Background Color (Wide), select the background color. You can select the color from the following parts of the palette:
- The color gradient map - select the gradient of the color you want to use.
- The color bar with all the colors available - select the color you want to use from the bar.
- The transparency bar - set the slider to the far left to make the colored area fully transparent. Setting the slider on the far right removes any transparency setting.
- The hex code for the current color choice - enter the Hex code or the values for each color constituent separately (R is for Red, G is for Green, B is for Blue and A is for Transparency).
- The preset color options - select available preset color options for you to choose a color quickly.