In our platform, all you need to do in order to import multiple subscribers is to upload a file from your computer. But should you only need to add just one subscriber to an existing email list, follow the steps below:
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the name of the email list to which you want to add the new member.
3. Click on the View all members tab.
4. Tap on the Add member button on the right top corner of your account.
5. Fill in your new member's information correctly in the available fields.
6. If you have consent from an external source, you can add your subscriber as verified by clicking the checkbox: Yes, this person gave me permission to email them.
7. Then, tap on the Save member button.