Following the CAN-SPAM Act, every email sent through Moosend contains a one-click unsubscribe link to give your recipients the option to remove themselves from your mailing list. When a recipient clicks the unsubscribe link they are instantly removed from your mailing list and added to the suppression list.
To view unsubscribed contacts of an email list:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click the name of the email list that contains the unsubscribed contacts you want to view.
- In the menu on the left, click View all members. You can see the different sections of statistics for your email list that include: all e-mails, Active, Unsubscribed, Bounced, and Archived e-mails.
- Navigate to the Unsubscribes section. You can see number of people who unsubscribed in your list.
- Click Unsubscribes > to give you details about the members included in the particular category.