After a successful subscription, there is no better way to interact with your subscribers than redirect them back to your website.
Α. Finding the appropriate customization page
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the email lists, the settings of which you wish to edit.
3. On the menu that appears on the left, tap on the Set your settings tab.
B. Creating a confirmation page
The confirmation page of your subscription process is the one that your users will be redirected after a successful subscription.
Regardless of whether you have chosen the Single Opt-in option or one of the Double Opt-in options, you can always redirect your new subscribers to a landing page.
1. Choose one of the following options:
i) Use single Opt-in for this list
ii) Activate double opt-in for this list but continue sending to all subscribers
iii) Activate double opt-in for this list and only send to verified subscribers
2. Scroll down to the Landing page URL field.
3. Type in the complete URL link to which the user will be redirected and then, tap on the Save button.