After a successful subscription, there is no better way to interact with your subscribers than redirect them back to your website or an appropriate landing page.
To redirect users to a website upon subscription:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click the name of the email list you want to edit.
- In the menu on the left, click Set your settings.
Note: The confirmation page of your subscription process is where your users are redirected after a successful subscription. Regardless of whether you have chosen the Single Opt-in option or one of the Double Opt-in options, you can always redirect your new subscribers to a landing page.
Select the Opt-in settings.
Single opt-in: Use Single Opt-in for this list
Soft double opt-in: Activate double opt-in for this list but continue sending to all subscribers
- Strong double opt-in: Activate double opt-in for this list and only send to verified subscribers
- Scroll down to the Landing page URL field.
- Enter the complete URL link of the redirect page and click Save.