You can add your company's information to your newsletters using personalization tags when you are designing the content of your campaign in the Campaign Editor.
To add company information using personalization tags:
- Open the campaign you want to edit in the Campaign Editor.
- In the editor’s left pane, click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the Text item to an empty layout in the editing area. We use Text in this example but you can choose any item that can contain text.
- Click the Text item to display the Text settings in the editor’s right pane.
- In the Content tab, click the Personalization tags drop-down list.
- Select one of the following options related to adding information about your company:
- Account VAT - The tag #account:vat# displays your organization’s VAT number as listed inside your Billing Information.
- Account Email - The tag #account:email# displays the company email that you used when you registered on our platform. You can also add a sentence like: "You can reach us at #account:email#".
- Account Address - The tag #account:address# displays your company's postal address as listed inside your Billing Information. You can add a sentence like: "We are located at #account:address#".
- Account Company - The tag #account:company# displays your company's name as listed inside your Billing Information. You can add a sentence like: "This email was sent to you by #account:company#" so that your recipients quickly recognize where the newsletter comes from.