Moosend lets you create dynamic content for your campaigns so that each of your recipients sees their own images according to their preferences or categories.
To send a campaign with dynamic images:
- On your Moosend page, click the Audience tab on the top navigation bar
- Click a specific email list and then click the Create custom fields tab.
- Click Add new custom field and fill out the details to create a new custom field, as displayed below.
- Click Save custom field to apply your changes. In this example, the field’s tag is: #recipient:Image#
- Click the View all members tab and update your list with the appropriate image link for each recipient.
Note: You can also do this very easily with a simple API call.
- Using the HTML item in the editor, you can add the #recipient:image# field in the HTML content. This enables sending your campaign to each of your recipients with dynamic content pertinent to them.