Moosend lets you create dynamic content for your campaigns so that each of your recipients sees their own images according to their preferences or categories.
To send a campaign with dynamic images:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- On the Audience page, click a specific email list.
- In the menu, click Create custom fields.
- Click Add new custom field and fill out the details to create a new custom field, for example, Image.
- Click Save custom field to apply your changes. In the above example, the field’s tag is #recipient:Image#
- In the menu, click View all members and update your email list by going to the Image field and adding the appropriate image URL for each recipient.
Note: You can also do this task a simple API call.
- Click Update member.
When you are creating your campaign design in the Campaign Editor, you can add an HTML item and add the #recipient:image# field in the HTML content. This enables sending your campaign to each of your recipients with dynamic content that you entered in the custom fields.