You can attach files like PDFs, Word documents, images, or other types of files to your email marketing campaigns and send them to your subscribers if you have a Moosend enterprise account.
To attach a file to your campaign:
- Create a new campaign or open an existing campaign.
- When you are already in the Campaign Editor, in the editor’s left pane, click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the Text item to an empty container in the editing area.
- Click the text item to display the Text settings in the editor’s right pane.
- Click the Settings tab, and click .
- In the Upload a file dialog, drag and drop or browse the file you want to attach to your newsletter. The file must not exceed 20MB.
- The editor creates a link to your uploaded file in the Content tab. You can edit the settings and style as needed.
- To check your attachment, you can preview your newsletter to make sure the link opens the attachment as intended.