Our platform's Landing Page Designer provides you with hundreds of options for your landing page so that it can look and work exactly as you want it to. One of these options is that of adding a favicon to it. A favicon is an image that appears next to your landing page title in the browser tab when your landing page is being viewed. Adding a favicon to your landing page is a great -and really simple to use- feature.
Let's see how it's done:
1. On your Moosend page, hover your mouse over the Growth tools tab on the top navigation bar and select Landing Pages.
2. A list of your existing landing pages appears. Click on the landing page you wish to add a favicon to; alternatively, click on the New button and then choose the Landing Page option to create a new landing page.
3. Once inside your Set basic settings menu, scroll down to Favicon.
4. Click on the Upload button to upload your chosen image from your computer.
Note that uploaded images will usually be resized to 32x32 or 16x16 pixels.
5. If you have added a favicon to your landing page and wish to remove it, simply click on the trashcan icon (appearing right next to the favicon image that you have previously uploaded).
If you wish, you can then use the Upload button as before to upload a different favicon image.