Our platform provides you with many options for your landing page so that it can look and work exactly as you want it to. One of these options enables you to add a favicon to it. A favicon is an image that appears next to your landing page title in the browser tab when your landing page is being viewed.
To add a favicon for your landing page browser tab:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Growth Tools tab.
- Find the landing page that you want to edit and click its name.
- Click the Set basic settings step.
- In Favicon, click Upload to choose the image that will appear at the top of the web browser when your landing page is being viewed. Uploaded images are usually be resized to 32x32 or 16x16 pixels.
- If you have added a favicon to your landing page and want to remove it, click the trashcan icon next to the favicon image.