To archive your Google contacts using the plugin:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click on the name of the email list in which you want to archive your members.
- In the menu, click Perform bulk actions.
- In the Choose Bulk Action page, navigate to Archive List members and click Select.
- On the pop-up window that appears, click to navigate to the Google Contacts Plugin option and click Select.
- Click Login with your account.
- Fill out your Salesforce credentials to complete the authentication step and click Allow.
- On the Data selection tab, select whether you want to archive all of the Salesforce contacts or select from a list of filters.Note: If you opted to use the second option, you must select which groups of contacts to archive from your Salesforce account, and click Next.
- On the Data Mapping tab, click each drop-down list and select the default Email field or any created custom field that fits best. If you want to map a specific column to a field, Click the Map to dropdown, select the field to use, and click Next.
Note: If you have not mapped all the fields, a notification appears asking if you want to ignore any columns that remain unmapped. Click Ignore and continue.
- On the Notification tab, select if and how you want to be notified once the archive process has been completed and click Archive. A pop-up message informs you that your requested archive operation has been successfully queued. To view a report of your archive's progress, click Go there.Alternatively, you can click Perform bulk actions in the menu and click View Reports next to the Archive List Members option. You can view when each archive process was Started On, Finished On, the numbers of Added and Updated members and other Reports and Method used for the archive process.