Our platform helps you quickly resize your email marketing lists, by archiving your Salesforce contacts without having to go into any trouble of exporting anything.
All you have to do is follow the steps described below:
A. Find the Salesforce plugin
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu, and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the name of the email list in which you want to archive members.
3. On the vertical menu on the left, tap on the Perform bulk actions button.
4. On the menu that appears, select the option Archive List Members.
5. Using the dots, navigate inside the pop-up window to find the Salesforce plugin option and then select it by clicking on the Select button below it.
B. Log in to your Salesforce Account
6. Click on the Login with your account button.
7. Fill in your Salesforce credentials to complete the authentication step and then click on the Allow button.
C. Select the Contacts
8. Toggle whether you want to handpick some or whether you want to import all of your Salesforce contacts.
Then, tap on Next.
9. If you opted to handpick which groups of contacts to archive from your Salesforce account, you must now choose said groups (they will be indicated with a tick icon when clicked). Click on the Next button when you are done.
D. Map the data
10. Map the columns of data you uploaded to your email list fields by clicking on each drop-down list and selecting the custom field that fits best. The Email field is available by default.
11. If you want to map a specific column to a field, continue by toggling the Map to switch to On and then clicking on the Next button. If you haven't mapped all fields, a notification will appear asking if you want to ignore any columns that remain unmapped. Click on the Ignore and continue button.
E. Get notified
12. Choose if and how you want to be notified once the archive process has been completed. Tick the Apply to all email lists check-box if you want the archive process to be applied to all your email lists simultaneously. Click on the Archive button when you are ready to start the process.
13. A pop-up message will be displayed at the bottom of your page, informing you that your requested archive operation has been successfully queued. To view a report of your archive progress, click on the Go there on the right side of the pop-up message.
14. Alternatively, you can always go to the Archive List Members option inside your Perform bulk actions menu and tap on the View reports button next to it in order to check your reports.
You can find when each archive process was Started On, when it was Finished On, the numbers of Archived members as well as more detailed Reports and the Method used for the archive process.