You can effortlessly delete those members from the email marketing lists in your account who are also contained in your Google account, with just a few clicks.
In order to do so, just follow the steps described below:
A. Find the Google Contacts Plugin
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the name of the email list from which you want to delete members.
3. On the vertical menu on the left, tap on the Perform bulk actions button.
4. On the menu that appears, select the option Delete List Members.
5. Using the dots, navigate inside the pop-up window to find the Google Contacts Plugin option and then select it by clicking on the Select button below it.
Β. Connect your Google Account
6. Click on the Connect your Google account button.
7. Fill in your Google Account credentials to complete the authentication step and then click on the Allow button.
C. Select the Contacts
8. Toggle whether you want to handpick which contacts from your Google account will be deleted from your email list or you prefer to delete all of them.
Then, tap on Next.
9. If you opted to handpick which groups of contacts to import from your Google account, you must now choose said groups (they will be indicated with a tick icon when clicked). Click on the Next button when you are done.
D. Map the data
10. Map the columns of data you uploaded to your email list fields by clicking on each drop-down list and selecting the custom field that fits best. The Email Field is available by default.
11. If you want to map a specific column to a field, continue by toggling the Map to switch to On and then clicking on the Next button. If you haven't mapped all fields, a notification will appear asking if you want to ignore any columns that remain unmapped. Click on the Ignore and continue button.
E. Get notified
12. Choose if and how you want to be notified once the deletion process has been completed. Tick the Apply to all email lists check-box if you want the deletion process to be applied to all your email lists simultaneously. Click on the Delete button when you are ready to start the process.
13. A pop-up message will be displayed at the bottom of your page, informing you that your requested delete operation has been successfully queued. To view a report of the progress of your deletion process, click on the Go there on the right side of the pop-up message.
14. Alternatively, you can always go to the Delete List Members option inside your Perform bulk actions menu and tap on the View reports button next to it in order to check your reports.
You can find when each delete process was Started On, when it was Finished On, the numbers of Deleted members as well as more detailed Reports and the Method used for the delete process.