When someone unsubscribes from one of your email lists, you have the option to either have them unsubscribe from your entire account, or just from that particular email list they have unsubscribed from.
To set this up all you need to do is follow the steps below:
1. On your Dashboard page, click on the Settings option located in the Account drop-down menu on the right top corner.
2. Scroll down to the Unsubscribe settings where you will find the following two options:
- Unsubscribe users from my account and never send to them
- When unsubscribing users from a list, send to them from other mailing lists
Toggle the option that fits your needs best.
3. Click on the Save button to apply the changes you have just made.