Creating effective email marketing campaigns involves having as much information as you can possibly can regarding your email list members. When you view your subscribers in our platform, you can select to display particular columns in the View all members tab.
To select data to display in the View all members tab:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click the name of the email list containing the columns you want to rearrange.
- In the menu on the left, click View all members.
- Click above your email list.
- Check all columns you want to display and uncheck all columns that you want hidden. Any changes you made appear immediately on the page.