However, if you prefer to select some particular columns to be displayed in your View all members tab, just follow the steps described below:
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Choose the email list, the columns of which you want to rearrange.
3. On the menu that appears on the left, tap on the View all members button.
4. Click on the Settings icon right above your email list.
5. There, you can unclick the columns that you don't want to be displayed. In accordance with your preferences, you can instead click the columns that you want to be displayed.
Right after setting your columns display, the changes made will instantly appear in your View all members tab.