Our platform manages all unsubscribes automatically and in real-time.
Every email marketing campaign sent through our platform needs to include a One-Click-Unsubscribe link to give your subscribers the option to remove themselves from your list if they so wish. If you prefer not to add your own link, our platform will include one for you, which can always be styled according to your brand identity.
Once your email campaign recipients click on the unsubscribe link they are instantly removed from your email list and added to your suppressed recipients. This means that you won't be able to send newsletters to them in the future.
There are two ways for you to view the people who have unsubscribed. Directly from your account, you can:
- View all the unsubscribes of each campaign from the Reports page
- View all the unsubscribes of a specific email list from your Email Lists page
A. View the unsubscribes of a specific campaign
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Reports tab to reveal the drop-down menu, and then click on the Campaign Reports option.
2. Click on the specific campaign the unsubscribes of which you want to view.
3. On the page that appears, you can see both the number and the percentage of people who unsubscribed when they received this particular campaign.
4. When clicking on the Unsubscribed box and then the Complained tab, you will find both the number and percentage of people who considered your campaign as spam and asked to be removed from your email list.
B. View the unsubscribes of a particular email list
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu, and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the name of the email list the unsubscribes of which you want to view.
3. Scroll down to see the available tabs which contain information on the current state of the people contained in the specific list, including the unsubscribes. Clicking on each metric will give you a list of the members included in the particular category.