Moosend manages all unsubscribes automatically and in real time. Every email marketing campaign sent through our platform needs to include a One-Click-Unsubscribe link to give your subscribers the option to remove themselves from your list if they so wish. If you prefer not to add your own link, our platform will include one for you, which can always be styled according to your brand identity.
Once your email campaign recipients click on the unsubscribe link they are instantly removed from your email list and added to your suppressed recipients. This means that you won't be able to send newsletters to them in the future.
The following procedures show two ways to view your unsubscribed members:
View the unsubscribes of a specific campaign
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Reports tab, and then click Campaign Reports.
- Click the specific campaign you want to view.
- Navigate to the Unsubscribes section. You can see both the total number and the percentage of people who unsubscribed when they received this particular campaign.
- Click Unsubscribes > and click the Complained tab to view both the number and percentage of people who considered your campaign as spam and asked to be archived from your email list.
View the unsubscribe contacts of an email list
In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click the name of the email list that contains the unsubscribed members you want to view.
- In the menu on the left, click View all members.
- Navigate to the Unsubscribed section. You can see number of people who unsubscribed in your list.
- Click Unsubscribed > to give you details about the members included in the particular category.