One of the items in the Form Designer that you can use in designing your subscription forms is an image. You can edit the image in your selected template to enhance your subscription forms and engage with your subscribers. From the Items tab, you can see if your selected template contains an image by default. You can not add a new image to your form. You can only edit an image that is defaulted in your selected template.
After editing the layout, you can edit the item in your design.
To edit an image item:
- In the editing area, click the image to display the Image settings in the designer’s right pane.
- You can either scroll down to view the available settings or use the Search field to enter the name of the setting you want to edit. You can set the following:
- Background Color: select the background color of the image. The default color is transparent.
- Shadow Settings: click to edit the horizontal or vertical shadow length, adjust the blur and spread radius, shadow color, and then click Apply.
- Border Width: enter the image border width or use the up and down arrows to edit the width.
- Border Color: select the image border color.
- Image Alignment: select Center, Left, or Right alignment.
- Padding: click the lock icon to display these options: Padding Top, Padding Bottom, Padding Left and Padding Right, then enter the timer padding or use the up and down arrows to edit the padding from 0 to 2000.
- Image Width: enter the width or use the up and down arrows to edit the image width. The maximum possible value for image width is 2000.
- Image Height: enter the height or use the up and down arrows to edit the image height. The maximum possible value for image height is 2000.
- Image Border Radius: enter the radius or use the up and down arrows to edit the image border radius from 0 (rectangle) to 2000 (circle).
- URL Link: enter the URL of the page that clicking the image leads to.
- Alt Text: enter the alternative text description of the image.
- After adding an image, additional options are displayed to edit the image:
- Crop Image: click to define parts of the image you want to retain.
- Natural Size: click to resize the image to its original dimensions.
- Full Width: click to resize the image to the maximum image width.
- Change Image: click to browse and use the image picker to upload an image from your computer, or from a variety of applications.
- Remove Image: click to delete the image in the layout.
Note: You can also resize the image manually. In the editing area, click and drag the bottom-right corner of your image to increase or decrease its size in the layout.