Our platform's Form Designer provides you with many options when it comes to adjusting your subscription form design. One of the things you can do to customize your design is to add a background image to your content.
To add a content background image:
- In the Items tab, click beside the Layout to display the Layout settings in the designer's right pane.
- Note: You can also hover your mouse over the layout in the editing area, and in the Actions menu, click Settings.
- Click Add Content Background Image to browse and use the image picker to upload an image from your computer, or from a variety of applications. The image is added to the layout when successfully uploaded.
- After adding an image, you can edit the following additional options:
- Background Image Repeat: select the option for background image repeat in the horizontal (x), vertical (y), or both horizontal and vertical axes in the layout.
- Background Image Position: select Initial, Top, Bottom, Right, Left, or Center position for the background image.
- Change Content Background Image: select a new content background image to replace the current one.
- Remove Content Background Image: click to delete the layout's content background image.