Our platform's Landing Page Designer is a highly effective tool that cascades blocks by default when you are in the Mobile Landing Page View. This means that, even if your visitors are checking out your landing page on their mobile phone rather than a desktop or laptop, the small-width device won't distort your beautiful landing page.
To edit the orientation of slots in a landing page:
- On the top menu, click . The designer switches to the Mobile Landing Page view.
- On the left pane, in Settings, scroll down to the Display Orientation.
- Select vertical if you want to enable vertical slot display. This option displays the slots of a layout vertically for small-width devices.
- To switch to a horizontal display orientation, select horizontal.
Note: Selecting either a vertical or a horizontal orientation changes the display of ALL slots in the landing page.
- If you want to change the slot orientation of a specific layout only, in the editing area, hover your mouse over a layout to display the Actions menu.
- Click Settings to display the Layout settings in the designer's right pane.
- Select Do not cascade blocks if you don't want the slots within your layout to be cascaded or stacked vertically.