To edit the Layout Color:
- In the editing area, hover your mouse over a layout to display the Actions menu.
Note: Make sure that you choose a layout that has any type of item in it. This way, you can clearly see how changing the Layout Color option actually affects the look of your newsletter design.
- Click Settings to display the Layout settings in the editor's right pane.
- In Layout Color, select the color from the color palette. You can select the color from the following parts of the palette:
- The color gradient map - select the gradient of the color you want to use.
- The color bar with all the colors available - select the color you want to use from the bar.
- The transparency bar - set the slider to the far left to make the colored area fully transparent. Setting the slider on the far right removes any transparency setting.
- The hex code for the current color choice - enter the Hex code or the values for each color constituent separately (R is for Red, G is for Green, B is for Blue and A is for Transparency).
- The preset color options - select available preset color options for you to choose a color quickly.
Note: You might want to momentarily increase the Padding and/or the Slot Spacing option so that the layout color becomes more visible. This way distance is created between the different components inside the layout and the color of the layout stands out.