If you are designing a subscription form in the Form Designer using a predefined template, your design already has a default structure that you can edit. This structure contains one or more slots and supports specific items such as images, text, spacers, and so on that are defaulted in their corresponding slots. You can not add new items to your form. You can only edit items that are defaulted in your selected template.
The image shows the Items tab, the Actions menu, and the Item settings.
A. Add or delete an item
- In the designer’s left pane, click the Items tab.
- Make sure to select the item that you want to add to your subscription form. The following items are defaulted in your subscription form based on the template you've selected:
- Image - adds an image to your subscription form.
- Text - adds text to your subscription form.
- Spacer - adds space or a line between items in your subscription form.
- Form- adds a subscription form to your design.
- Timer - adds a visual reminder that counts down to a specific date and time for an event.
- To delete an item, unselect the item in the Items tab. The item is removed from your design.
- To re-add an item, just re-select the item in the Items tab. The item displays in the design.
B. Move, duplicate, or remove an item
- In the editing area, hover your mouse over an item to display the Actions menu.
- Click one of the options on the Actions menu:
- Move - moves the item to a different slot in the editing area. You can move items to rearrange your design.
- Expand - expands the menu to show additional actions for items.
- Settings - opens the right pane to display the item settings.
- Remove - deletes the item in your design.
C. Edit the item settings
- Click the item to display the settings in the designer's right pane.
- Edit the settings as required in your design. See the links below to learn how to edit the specific settings for each item:
- When you're done editing your subscription form items, you can click to hide the right pane and continue with your design.