It might be that you have found a part of one of our platform's Landing Page Templates to your liking or that a structure inside one of the templates we designed for you works perfectly for your future landing page designs.
If that is the case, all you have to do is save it as a Custom container and you will be able to reuse it at any point when using the Landing Page Designer to make your own designs.
Let's see how it's done:
A. Creating a Clone block
After choosing that perfect template design in the Landing Page Designer Template Library:
1. Click on the floppy disk-shaped save symbol, appearing on the right side of a template's row when you hover over it, to save it as a clone block.
2. Fill in the name for your custom container.
Make sure you use something memorable.
3. Click on the Save Container button.
Your newly created clone block will retain its settings and content exactly as you found it on the template. It's now ready for you to modify.
B. Using your Clone block
Once you have started your own design, either by discarding the template or by starting a completely new design from scratch:
1. Make sure you are on the Structure list.
You will find all the Clone blocks you have created represented by yellow icons right below the standard structures. They work exactly like any other container so you will locate them where you will be using them the most.
2. Drag and drop your Clone block into the appropriate design area.
3. Modify the container and its content to perfectly fit your design's needs.
Don't forget that you can create clone blocks out of any part of your own design that you want to use frequently (e.g. headers, footers, etc).