When you add a form item to your landing page, you can include a GDPR checkbox to your form. Adding a GDPR checkbox gives users the option to give their consent to subscribe to your form.
To add a GDPR checkbox to your landing page form:
- In the editing area, click the form item to display the Form settings in the designer's right pane.
- Scroll down and click the GDPR Checkbox drop-down menu and select Add a checkbox for GDPR to display the settings.
- To change the default Label, in the Content tab, enter the text that you want to display.
- To remove the default link in Terms & Conditions, click the link and in the Content tab, click .
- To add a new link, click Terms & Conditions and then click .
- In the Insert/Edit Link dialog, fill out the details and click Save.
- To add a Legal text, in the Content tab, enter your preferred message.
Note: The legal text usually states what data processing activities you plan to carry out so that your recipients know what exactly they give consent to.