When editing the general settings of your landing page, one of the settings you can customize is your subscription form font. You can select any font supported in our platform or add available custom fonts that you want to apply to your subscription form.
However, not all e-mail clients support custom fonts. To ensure that your design works even if a custom font you've selected is not supported, you can set a default font.
To set a default font in a subscription form:
- In the designer's left pane, click the Settings tab.
- In General settings, scroll down and click the Text drop-down menu.
- Edit the settings of the default font for your subscription form. You can set the following:
- Default Font Color: select the font color.
- Default Font Size: enter the size or use the up and down arrows to edit the default font size for text.
- Default Line Height: enter a number from 1 (single line) to 2 (double line) to adjust the default space between text lines.
- Default Font Family: select a font type from the drop-down list.
- Background color: select the background color of the text.
- Shadow Settings: click to edit the shadow settings such as horizontal or vertical shadow length, blur, spread radius, and shadow color.
- Border Width: enter the text border width or use the up and down arrows to edit the width.
- Border Color: select the text border color.
- Border Radius: enter the radius or use the up and down arrows to edit the text border radius from 0 (rectangle) to 2000 (circle).
- Padding: click the lock icon to display these options: Padding Top, Padding Bottom, Padding Left and Padding Right, then enter the row padding or use the up and down arrows to edit the padding from 0 to 2000.
- To check the font settings you've changed, you can preview the subscription form to make sure your subscription form displays as intended.