You can enhance your landing page design by adding a Wheel of Fortune (WOF) to your form. With a WOF, your audience can spin a wheel and win discounts or other offers you've set in exchange for subscribing to your email list. The settings for the WOF can be easily customized using Landing Page Designer.
To add a WOF to a landing page form:
- In the editing area, click the Form item to display the Form settings in the designer's right pane.
- Scroll down and click the Wheel of fortune drop-down menu and select Enable Wheel. The wheel is now displayed on your form.
- In Padding, click to display these options: Padding Top, Padding Bottom, Padding Left and Padding Right, then enter the wheel padding or use the up and down arrows to edit the padding from 0 to 2000.
- In Wheel size, enter the size of the wheel in pixels. The default size is 300.
- Click Edit slices to display the Slices dialog. You can set the following:
- Type: select Win or Lose for each slice.
- Label: enter the text that appears on the each slice.
- Coupon Code: enter the coupon codes for the winning slices. You must generate these coupon codes outside of Moosend.
- Color: select the color of each slice.
- Probability: select the probability or percentage for the winning slices. The total must not exceed 100.
- To add more slices, click Add. You can add up to ten wheel slices.
- Click Save to exit the Slices dialog.
- In the Success message field, enter the message and the coupon code that you want to appear for the winning slice.
Tip: You can use the text toolbar to edit or format the text such as changing its color, font, size, alignment, and other properties as needed.
- Select Preview message to view how the Success message looks in your form.
- In the Arrow color field, select the color for the wheel arrow. The default size is red.
- To customize the Email field and the button that appears below the WOF, click the Field Styles and the Button Styles drop-down menu. See how to edit the style settings of a form.
- To preview your WOF, on the top menu, click Preview. The designer switches to Preview mode. Enter a test email address and then click the button to spin the wheel.