You can add a Wheel of fortune (WOF) to the form item in your subscription form. By adding a WOF, your audience gets to spin a wheel in a form and win discounts or any offer you've set in exchange for subscribing to your email list. You can edit the settings of a WOF in the Form Designer.
To add a WOF to a subscription form:
- In the editing area, click the Form item to display the Form settings in the designer's right pane.
Note: In the left pane, in the Items tab, you can also click for the Form item to display the settings.
- Scroll down and click the Wheel of fortune drop-down menu and select Enable Wheel. The wheel is now displayed on your form.
- In Padding, click the lock icon to display these options: Padding Top, Padding Bottom, Padding Left and Padding Right, then enter the wheel padding or use the up and down arrows to edit the padding from 0 to 2000.
- In Wheel size, enter the size of the wheel in pixels. The default size is 300.
- Click Edit slices to display the Slices dialog. You can set the following:
- Type: select Win or Lose for each slice.
- Label: enter the text that appears on the each slice.
- Coupon Code: enter the coupon codes for the winning slices. You must generate these coupon codes outside of Moosend.
- Color: select the color of each slice.
- Probability: select the probability or percentage for the winning slices. The total must not exceed 100.
- To add more slices, click Add. You can add up to ten wheel slices.
- Click Save to exit the Slices dialog.
- On the Success message section, in the Content tab, enter the message and the coupon code that you want to appear for the winning slice.
Tip: You can edit the text content, style, and settings to customize your message using the same text item settings.
- Select Preview message to view how the Success message looks in your form.
- In the Arrow color field, select the color for the wheel arrow. The default size is red.
- To customize the Email field and the button that appears below the WOF, click the Field Styles and the Button Styles drop-down menu. See how to edit the style settings of a form.
- To preview your WOF, on the top menu, click Preview. The designer switches to Preview mode. Enter a test email address and then click the button to spin the wheel.