In the Form Designer, you can use Code mode to get a read-only view of the HTML code of your subscription form. You can download the JSON file of your Moosend template so that you can share the form template with other team members and they can make edits as needed. You can also upload a JSON file if you are working on a template from another source and want to import it into the editor.
To use Code mode:
- On the top menu, click Code. The designer switches to Code mode.
Click here to view image at full size
- The editing area shows a read-only view of the HTML code of your design. You have the following options:
- Copy HTML Code: copies the HTML code of your subscription form to the clipboard. You can paste the code into a text or a document file.
- Download JSON file: saves the JSON file of your Moosend subscription form template as a text (.txt) file.
- Upload JSON file: lets you select a JSON file from your computer or another source and loads it to the designer. The designer switches back to Edit mode.